Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My Good Feeling

Midterm is over! I am so glad I could burst.

I've been feeling a little funny today. Maybe it's because I haven't worked out in a while. Maybe it's because I've been eating poorly. Maybe it's because I've stayed up studying for two days in a row. Either way, I came home feeling off.

But then I started cooking! I did some dishes, put some brown and white rice in the cooker, and started washing and chopping some baby bok choy. I sauteed the bok choy in some garlic, salt, and soy sauce, set half of it aside for lunch tomorrow, and proceeded to dice some tofu for miso soup. I brought that to a boil in a pot of water, added some miso paste, chopped some green onions in, and set into my pre-dinner soup with my lovely roommate :)

Then my rice finished cooking, so I popped some of that on top of my bok choy, opened a can of sardines in tomato sauce, and started eating.

Now I feel better :)

1 comment:

Sarup said...

love youuuuu :)