Monday, June 14, 2010

My Favorite Things

So... here are a few things I freaking LOVE:

1. My crazy extended family. I didn't get out to hang out with a lot of my paternal cousins very often because we all grew up in different places (the Bay, Guam, Hawaii, Seattle, Canada, Pomona, France, Hong Kong, etc.) But now that a good chunk of us all live in California, a bunch of us got together over the weekend! Speed scrabble, drinking games, karaoke, dim sum, FUN :D

2. My family and doggy :) My family is so silly, and so is my dog.

3. My friends!!! I don't have all that many friends, I just know a lot of people. But the friends I do have, I am eternally grateful for :)

4. Stuff like this:


5. Food. I love eating it, cooking it, you name it. Food is freaking awesome.

6. VIDEO GAMES! In this order: Zelda (OoT), COD4 MW2 (online), Gears of War 2, Street Fighter (IV), Mario Kart (OG), Super Mario 64, and others... the list goes on.

7. Music. Last, but not least. I never get bored of studying it, I never get sick of listening to it, and I never want to stop making it :)

And these are just a few of my favorite things!!! Nom nom nommmmm :D

No comments: