A few things have happened this last week before summer officially begins:
I received notice from the music department's academic advising office that I passed my upper division voice audition! This fall, I'll be taking private lessons with Phil Larson (MUS132V)!!!
Grades came out! In high school, I dreaded the delivery of grades. I loved getting SAT and AP scores... but grades were an entirely different story. Things have changed a little since then. I excelled my first year in college, though I did turn right around and nearly flunked myself out my second year due to a couple of distractions that really got me down. But I've gone back to my old ways this year, and after last year's tremendous dip in achievement, got three consecutive quarters of 4.0s! I'm really happy to be back on track :)
Today is my brother's last day of high school. Tomorrow is his graduation (and more crazy family shenanigans). I've been playing Zelda over the past few days. I procrastinated SO much before the Forest temple! lol. Basically, I turned into an adult, raced Ingo for Epona, raced Dampe for the hookshot, bombed Darunia's son for the Goron's tunic, got the Bolero of Fire, freed King Zora for the Zora's tunic, got the Biggoron sword, beat the Ice Cavern for the iron boots and Serenade of Water, got the Song of Storms, got the scarecrow's song, went fishing to win the golden scale, and THEN went to the Forest Temple. It's amazing how much you can accomplish in the game with only the most rudimentary weapons! You don't need the fairy bow to do any of that!
Too bad I didn't get the Sun Song... I hate getting the Sun Song. Redeads suck :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
waittt how did you not get the sun song?? i got that when i was young. lol btw, i realize you wrote this post weeks ago, you probably already got it by now :)
Post a Comment