I woke up at 6 a.m. yesterday. Got up, put on (minimal) clothes, brushed my teeth, and plopped down in front of my computer to check e-mails. Gernot was Facebook. We talked for... two hours. And then I went to yoga, did my trying to be not sick thing, etc. Had pho. Went out to ghetto-suburbia, San Diego (jk. Pitchers/Cheers). Hung out. Stuff.
And then this morning, I went to yoga, did a little cleaning, and got a phone call. From him. From abroad. Ummm... melt. Little while later, I was online and he IM'd me on Facebook. We then Skyped. For hours.
OK. I know we're just dating. And I know that I've been laying low and keeping things relatively chill on the whole relationship front thing, but this shit is pretty fuckin cute. And I am a tiny bit falling harder. Fuck. Oops!
Actually we're skyping right now again because he's jetlagged and can't sleep (it's 4:30 am over there).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment