Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My Lame Personal Life

Life is getting more and more complicated as days go by. And I am going to go out on a limb and say that this is totally not my fault.

I chilled things with Mike. That turned out to be Marcus' signal to move in. Very not OK. I'm stupid when I'm drunk, and I'm drunk for the vast majority of times I'm not working. Put two and two together and that's just all kinds of not good. Long story short, I'm up to my eyes in stupid relationship issues that I really don't want to be a part of. M & M are roommates, I work with one of them, I've been dating the other, and then there's our friend other Mike. SJFKLAKLSJOIE.

I am so frustrated. Why does this tend to happen to me? If I didn't know any better, I'd say that I'm somehow managing to unwittingly self-sabotage my personal life, because this shit is cyclic. I don't ask for this. By any means.

1 comment:

Sarup said...

PSCH. i KNEW IT. omgod i totally called that he liked you!! (ask wilmar lol). i miss you and we need to go to lunch cuz i want to hear all the deets :)