Quick update.
I have my Macbook now. I'm still learning the ropes and stuff, but I think I'm a little bit in love. It's so pretty! :)
Seattle/Tacoma was two parts rainy, one part depressing, five parts food-filled, and fifty parts loving. My family is as awesome and confusing as ever.
OK. Back to my little quarter. For whatever reason, every time I reconnect with my maternal family, I get all weird and Korean-y for a while. After I got back from Washington, I restocked on Isa Knox makeup, bought a fuckton of napa cabbage and garlic, whined at Mike on the phone, camera-whored, and listened to a lot of Rain. I finally got my hair cut because my mom didn't want my grandma to see me looking "like a refugee," and I look pretty fobby too.
This shall pass. Eventually.
I need to find a place to live soon. And I should probably start car-shopping too... dangit. I hate spending big money >:O
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
how soon do you need a place to live? i'll be looking to move into a new place starting july 1st :)
Post a Comment