So here's what I'm going to do. I'm going to pretend I know nothing about my friend/coworker's advances, which is pretty legit because I did manage to pass out the night of all the shenanigans. And I'm going to kind of cling on to Mike a little bit, as opposed to keeping him at somewhat of a distance as I have been doing. Hopefully that sends a message? Hopefully?
On a side note, I'm really happy about having lunch with Sarah and Wilmar today. I miss you guys too much when we don't hang out. And I FREAKING LOVE the Hello Kitty mouse thing. I'm so excited. I'm going to get one of those plastic cover things for my Macbook. And it's going to be red to match. And I'm going to plaster it with Hello Kitty shit. I love you guys.
As for other stuff in my life... I want to help out Rina with Tritones stuff. She has so much on her plate as it is. But sometimes I feel like it really isn't my responsibility to be doing what she delegates for me to do. Yet I can't turn her down because she is my friend, I live with her, and I feel guilty if I don't help her to the best of my ability. It's kind of stressful having so much under-the-table responsibility without any real authority to back up my actions. To sum up my feelings towards Tritones right now, I'd say that I just feel really used; frankly, I'm pretty sick of feeling that way.
F complications. I just want to hang out with my friends and family. I'm so done with this quarter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment