Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My Slow Start

I'm not moving through physics as quickly as I had planned to. I really have to start kicking it up. Instead of primarily working problems or reading the text, I'm just deriving the formulas that I would need to solve any problems pertaining to the course material, looking up constants and variables along the way. It seems to be effective. But it's also time consuming to be working it all out a little at a time.

I'm so tired right now. Holy shit. You would be to if you spent the whole day in heels. And tomorrow's another longass day. More Geisel. More physics. Some bio thrown in here and there.

The difference is... I'm going to pick up my AS lecture notes for BILD2. I will then proceed to the General Co-Op and purchase some cigarettes. And then I'm going to hit up the Mandeville coffee cart for some caffeination.

I haven't smoked in two days. It feels good. But I'm also stressed to the end of my wits about all that school jazz... as well as my stupid personal life. Apparently Pascal really digs me. Which complicates things. A lot. I mean... Germany is kind of far away. And we have less than two weeks now. Ahhh shit.

No comments: