It has been exactly one week since Mike got back from Europe.
And we have hung out for exactly one week. Pretty much nonstop. I know that sometimes it's going to rain... but I can't help but pray that we'll just be like this for as long as we can.
Class was cancelled today. My boss wasn't in (and I still have no clue what to do about the microarray equipment...) so I went to the library. The one on Nobel/Judicial. It's tiny. But I picked up a copy of "The Hobbit," which Mike needs to read this weekend for his children's literature class, and I knocked out some of my reading for my class on Italian madrigals. Fun stuff!
I have a lot of really funny public library stories. Like this guy who sat in front of me at a different table. He had earphones in... and he would just randomly fart and then look around to see if anyone noticed. This happened multiple times. I was so proud of myself for not cracking up. Shoot.
My internet time is almost up... will update later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment