Friday, November 13, 2009

My Call Of Duty

Modern Warfare 2.

I absolutely LOVE that game... and I can't wait to play it with my brother over Thanksgiving. On my parents' ginormous TV. The game play is fantastic :) The only problem is I tried to do the specop missions with Mike... and it made me want to kill him. He's retarded. End of story.

On a very different note, I have gone to the gym every single weekday so far! That is the best I've done in a really long time. I'm sore all over, but it's a good feeling. I'm feeling better in general. And it's much better than lying on my ass all day when I'm sick. Oh yea. I've been sick all week. Finally starting to get my voice back, but it's still too difficult to sing.

I went back and read a lot of my old Xanga entries. I miss my Xanga. And I really like reading about my doings from around 1 year ago. It makes me feel as though I've grown so much. I truly believe that I have. I'm different now. Considerably less irate, smoke-free for four months, motivated and ambitious, and an all around happier person. It's change for the better. And I'm glad for it. It was long overdue.

It is now 3:14 am (happy pi time!), and I should be fast asleep. It's a good thing I have no school on Fridays. Now that midterms are over... maybe I'll get myself good and drunk soon :)

No comments: