Tuesday, September 14, 2010

My... Backtracking?

Rewind to the middle of my sophomore year. When I dated Mike "Ted Mosby" Chang. Because I think I just had a date with Mike "Ted Mosby" Chang.

We had lunch. We hung out. We had dinner... and hung out. And he was a perfect gentleman... and he kept paying for everything UGH. It was so easy to talk to him, it was as if we just picked up where we left off a year and a half ago. And I didn't realize this before, but he actually really likes opera. I figured this out while we were chilling while Joyce was practicing. He goes to the opera. He went to La Boheme, La Traviata, and I think it was Romeo and Juliet? So that just makes things even more confusing. Plus, he didn't go all Casanova on me at the end of the night.

Yea, NINE HOURS of yesterday. WTF? I guess there's no harm in hanging out with him, but what the hell am I doing???

No comments: