I feel like I'm doing a lot this quarter. At the moment, I'm boiling up some ginger tea (so I can have some on my drive to school). It's been an interesting few days. I hit the gym every weekday at around 7 am. That's new. And it's nice. My body is totally in achesville right now, but it's a small opportunity cost I'm willing to pay. My mornings aren't rushed, parking is easy peasy, I feel more energetic throughout the afternoon, and I don't get any guilt over the occasional indulgence (Japanese curry for dinner!)
Lessons with Phil. I have only had one, but I already have a feeling that this year is going to be big for me. Really big. It hasn't even been a week since I started school, but my voice feels different already. I can do more with it than I ever have before, and I am damn excited. There's less tension in my upper range, and I'm gaining dexterity in all directions. I've also checked out a couple books so I can pore over rep for this quarter. The possibilities are endless, and I don't want to miss a thing!
I should wash up and get ready for bed. I know it's early, but I woke up insanely early this morning, and will have to do the same tomorrow morning since I have a phone meeting bright and early with my broker. (Do they HAVE to do everything on EST?) There's a big day ahead. Trading! Gym! Lecture! Section! Audition! Rehearsal!
I'm pretty pumped... although I'm not sure if there will be a part of me left that isn't sore tomorrow morning. Wuh oh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment