Call me spoiled, but I'm really not used to breaking out. Face stuff has always been majorly awesome for me, probably because I cleanse, tone, and moisturize borderline-obsessively. A single pimple is so rare for me that I can't even remember the last time I had one. So you can understand why I would be completely baffled when I discovered a good 15 or so small, inflamed bumps on the right side of my face yesterday afternoon. WTF???
Out came the salicylic acid toner and tea tree oil face wash, which usually banishes the occasional blemish overnight. But this morning, I woke perplexed once again. Still there. All of them. Horrendous little suckers filled with gloat and sebum. And only on my right cheek. So I performed some facial magic (steamed those pores open) and copiously cleaned with more salicylic acid. I followed that with a baking soda mask. Then scrubbed that ish off and used a mild cleanser.I'm really confused about what's going on. Maybe it's bug bites and not zits at all? (EWWWW) Either way, I'm kind of upset about it. Even though it's stupid. I just really don't like it when my skin is unhappy with me :(

No comments:
Post a Comment