Monday, July 4, 2011

My Hot and Heavy Haustrian Hootch-fest

It's been a long weekend. Literally. But I've been kickin it with friends. One friend in particular...

Definitely loving the chemistry. And I am allll over the fun times we have doing seemingly mundane things (napping on a Sunday afternoon, hanging out at the pool, showering ;), etc.) He's made fun of me for being a heartbreaker (apparently my aunot-completely-accurate reputation precedes me.) and I like to poke fun at him for being old, but I'm really going to have to watch myself this time around. Girl is getting quite tangled up in this mess.

Oh yea. Yogurt soju + old school sega night with a few cool guys right now. Haustrian will be back soon, at which point we will have to see if sleep will happen this weekend (don't count on it.)

Fuckin shit he is so hot and charming and sweet and sexy and funny. All at the same time. And OMG.

Wow. I feel like such a little kid right now. Then again... he is 32. Oops!

No comments: