Hung out with half the house on Thursday. Richard and his friend from out of town went clubbing. Let's call his friend Haustrian. Because he's hot and Austrian. Karen and I picked them up afterwards. They got food, we all hung out, talked until 3 or so in the morning, and then Haustrian and I started drinking some more. Fun stuff.
I fuckin love older men. Who are athletes. And have toned arms. And abs. And killer accents. And a slight 5 o' clock shadow. And gorgeous eyes. I've never really been into blondes, but this guy will do.
Friday was spent half-jaded. I fell asleep on the book I was supposed to be reading by the pool. Didn't go to yoga. Had a mediocre lesson. Soooo tired. That's the first time in a really long time that I've stayed in bed past noon. I stayed up kinda late texting with him last night too, so I'm still tired today. Boo. Nodding off as I type this...
But I'm in a happy place. Keeping things casual, but friendly. I get the feeling that he's not the type to share, but as far as I'm concerned, I'm not spoken for and anything goes. I think I was wired to be a single gal lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment