Thursday, December 24, 2009

My Trip to Reno

My body hurts. Every inch of it. Neck and face included!

I used to go boarding/skiing twice, or even three times, a year. For whatever reason, my friends and I always had energy after full days on the slopes for bowling, arcading, movie-ing, Circus-Circus-ing, and all sorts of other Reno-associated doings. Not the case this year. Haha. We were all so tired and sore, we would knock out at 10 pm. No joke.

Lesson number one: Kids have way more freaking energy than adults do.

Lesson number two: Snow sports are a freaking workout. Holy shiznits.

Considering I am still 20, there is not much I can do on the casino floor except to hit the buffets. Which leads me to...

Lesson number three: Eating to beat the buffet is such a bad idea when it happens for three nights in a row.

I will post pictures on Facebook soon! But for now, I'll leave y'all with these two:

Partially geared up...

Aaaaand drinking! (Coors Light on tap)

Happy holidays to all of my bloggy buddies! Merry Christmas and happy eating :)

No comments: