Christmas had its ups and downs this year. 'Tis the season for turbulence. But everything worked out and nobody had to sleep on the curb, so... success!
Huge congrats to the Chargers for totally owning the Titans. Sorry, Tennessee, but San Diego is pretty darned awesome. GG. And GO CHARGERS!
Plus, the Cavs won. That makes me happy in two ways:
1. Lebron and Shaq are both on my fantasy team.
2. The Lakers lost. (Sorry, LAL fans.)
And the best Boxing Day present ever? A Golden State Victory! I LOVE the Warriors with a violent passion. And I am soooo happy that they won today! (Also because MontA, Anthony Randolph, Biedrins, and Maggette are all on my fantasy team...) The Warriors will always be my favorite team in the whole wide world, and they made me so proud today :) IN YOUR FACES, Warriors haters!
I should just call this post "My Sports Highlights."
On another note, I kinda miss my boyfriend. But you know... time... driving across the bay. Meh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment