The past year or two, I've been pretty good at keeping my cool. I've gotten a good hold on my temper as I've gotten older, and, in general, it's been for the better.
But this morning, I read a post that one of my best friends made on his tumblr, and I wanted to scream and cry and throw a huge tantrum, then track down that crazy bitch ex-girlfriend of his and KILL HER. Then I called my boyfriend, who empathized with my position, admired my support and outrage, and brought me to my senses. Thank God.
I know I don't hang out with Eric all that often; he has his frat stuff, we don't roll in the same circle, I'm busy with performances/rehearsals, but he is one of my best friends in the entire world. We've known each other for 20+ years, and he's been a big brother to me all my life. It makes me so hurt and angry that someone could mistreat him to the extent that she did. It makes me upset that people like her even exist. She's been messing with his life because she has a lot of his stuff (LAPTOP? KEYS? WALLET?) He doesn't know how to deal with her without setting her off, but frankly I don't give a damn. I'm not a gentleman. I can, have, and WILL rough up a girl. That bitch is going to get what's coming to her.
It doesn't have to get messy... but I don't mind if it does.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment