Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My Mid-Week Update

Made a pate today. Pretty good. But I'd add some dried figs or something next time around. I think it could've used a kick of sweetness.

My recital is soon. DAMN soon. It's hard to stay focused. Which brings me to...

Yoga. I set my intention each day and dedicate my mind and body to being grounded. It really helps.

Had a huge breakthrough on Monday. Even post-partying, I'm feeling more consistent with my voice.

Starting to fret a little about this moving biznass. Only a few weeks remain... I'm not awfully chuffed about packing up and clearing out amidst finals week and an audition. Eeek!

VEGAS. Was the funnest time I've had in a really long time. I LOVE MY FRIENDS. SO MUCH. Seriously, thems is good peeps and I lurve them dearly :)

Umm... have I mentioned that one of my pieces STILL isn't memorized??? Yea. Yea. Cutting it real close, Jen. REAL FUCKIN CLOSE.

No comments: