Monday, May 2, 2011

My Bout of Absentmindedness

Seriously, I HAVE BEEN SO LOOPY THESE PAST FEW DAYS! Is it the yoga??? Surely I can't be THAT disconnected with worldly things.

There was this whole fiasco with Ted whoring himself out to a tow truck on Friday night. Stupid car. And then there's me today. I have completely lost track of my car keys. They are nowhere to be found. In fact, I am quite puzzled. Thankfully, I checked, and Ted is still parked at Regents. Also, I have a spare set at home. So that's good. But for now... my key card to the music building, house keys, and student ID are all MIA. Along with my Warriors lanyard :'(

Hopefully somebody picked it up and is just trying to figure out how to contact me? Hopefully. Or maybe I'm REALLY stupid and locked the suckers in the trunk when I changed shoes...

ANYWAY, I really hope this bout of retardedness gives out soon. Maybe I just need to declutter a little... (I am SUPER tempted to throw away loads of shit.) Or maybe I should sleep earlier since I'm getting up at 5 these days for pre-class yoga. I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON WITH MY STUPID STUPIDITY.

Watch... those keys are just gonna be chillin in some corner of my backpack and I'll find them in a month. Or something. Fuck if I know.

No comments: