Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My Supereventful Days

I have been juggling a lot of things between losing various person effects (wallet, car, keys, all within the past month or so). First of all, I've started a sort of yoga regimen.

I'm not nearly as flexible as I was back in high school, and since there was a sick discount online, I picked up an unlimited month-long pass for a yoga studio close to school to remedy that. It's a heated studio, so every class is heated up to about 100 F. Hot stuff. I go, sweat my balls of, get tangled up all over myself, pass the hell out while "meditating," and generally absorb hippie-ish happy thoughts. It's a fuckin workout. I've gone four out of the past five days, two times at 6 am (I KNOW, RIGHT???) and I plan on keeping this up because it feels good and stuff. After all of the ballsweating...

I would continue this post and talk about all the other shit that's happening, but I am actually really exhausted right now, and further thoughts will just have to marinate overnight.

No comments: