Monday, June 6, 2011

My Questionnaire

THREE NAMES YOU GO BY:
1. Jen
2. Jenwu
3. Jennifer

THREE SCREEN NAMES YOU HAVE HAD:
1. qtc0c0nut
2. bloodredrose
3. jenjwu

THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. Being pretty tall for an asian chick.
2. I guess I have pretty nice hands/feet
3. My eyes aren't tiny!

THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU DON'T LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. My arms lack femininity
2. I'm way fatter than I used to be.
3. My hair refuses to stay curled :(

THREE PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE:
1. Born in Alabama
2. Raised in California
3. Part Korean, but Taiwanese through and through.

THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
1. Loneliness
2. Being uninformed.
3. My future.

THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
1. Lip balm
2. mobile/keys/wallet
3. yoga

THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW:
1. sundress
2. jean jacket
3. hair tie

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE BANDS OR MUSICAL ARTISTS:
1. John Legend
2. Two Door Cinema Club
3. Justin Nozuka

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS:
1. "All of the Lights" by Kanye West
2. "Diamonds are Forever" by Chaka Khan
3. "Still" by Gretchen Parlato

THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP:
1. Love.
2. Someone who can truly challenge me intellectually.
3. Strong physical attraction.

TWO TRUTHS AND A LIE (in no particular order):
1. I read Holes in one sitting last night.
2. I love candles.
3. I don't miss my smoking days.

THREE PHYSICAL THINGS ABOUT THE PREFERRED SEX THAT APPEAL TO YOU:
1. Physical fitness
2. Height (I really enjoy my 5-inch heels, people).
3. A charming smile :)

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:
1. Playing music
2. Playing video games
3. Reading

THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW:
1. Perform at a consistently stellar level
2. Learn German
3. Play with my dog.

THREE CAREERS YOU'RE CONSIDERING/YOU'VE CONSIDERED:
1. Professional singer
2. Alexander Technique teacher
3. Yoga instructor

THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION:
1. Jamaica
2. Copenhagen
3. Bali

THREE KID'S NAMES YOU LIKE:
1. Caleb
2. Jacob
3. Sean

THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
1. Be a better musician
2. Make something of a positive impact in some way.
3. Experience utter peace of mind.

THREE WAYS THAT YOU ARE STEREOTYPICALLY A GIRL:
1. I use conditioner.
2. I ogle and squeal at hot movie-men.
3. I love to cook?

THREE WAYS THAT YOU ARE STEREOTYPICALLY A BOY:
1. I play video games.
2. I dig action/zombie flicks.
3. I eat a lot.

THREE PEOPLE THAT I WOULD LIKE TO SEE TAKE THIS QUIZ NOW:
1. You
2. Renee Fleming
3. A number of my ancestors...

No comments: