I woke up this morning and bummed on my ass watching CNN for a while. Then Umi hit me with a call and we decided to chillax on the beach. AWESOME call.
We were there from 11 until 4. It was glorious. I got a delicious tan and a little bit of red tenderness, but all in a good day's fun, yes? My iPod went through a couple of my favorite albums, and it was just so relaxing and fun to sit out, jam with tunes, and doze away on the warm sand under the San Diego sun. I got a good run through of Demon Days, Evolver, Butterfly, Call Me Irresponsible, Once Again, and Timeless. Loved it.
After that, we pigged out a little at OVT and parted ways.
Mostly chilled after that. Had a good hour long phone conversation with my entire family, Leia included. It's so cute how my brother gets her to growl and bark into the phone on command. I miss my Lei Lei.
Tonight, Victor and I wanted to hang out since both of us happened to not go anywhere for Memorial day weekend. So we got some snacks/drinks and kicked back watching Superman. The 1978 one. It was fun. We made fun of the special effects and talked through most of it. But I still kind of got the gist of the movie. Very friend-y. Meh. Whatever. Friend or otherwise, I'll be sad when he leaves in three weeks :(
Today totally rocked my socks. I'm so excited to have tomorrow off. It's not just the long weekend, but I'm feeling super happy right now :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment