Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My Mattress!

That's right. I got it. A full-sized pillow top orthopedic mattress from this sketchass warehouse on Arjons. Seriously, super sketch. But it was less than 250 bucks, tax and delivery included, so I guess it was worth it. I'm kind of super excited to finally have a big ish bed.

Since I must purchase new sheets, I have been debating color schemes and such. And I have decided to go with good ol' plain white. I was inspired by the "Westin heavenly bed." It's just so... classic. And it would go really well with my bedframe and the color of my room. I think simplicity is nice. And it's so much easier to match shit when it's all the same damn color... and I can pour bleach in my wash. Freaking awesome.

Oh shit. That bed is going to be beautiful.

I really hope this all turns out okay. I'm so sick of packing my shit up every few months. Worse yet, leaving half of my shit packed and living out of boxes. I put a lot of time and energy into making some of that space my own. And I'm making a conscious effort to think of things that will help make things more homey. Like house plants. And pictures of my friends and family.

Yea... the thing I really am looking forward to most is making my bed. I love a nicely made bed!

No comments: