It's finally coming together! All of the painting is finished. I bought Joyce's bed and moved it in. Surprisingly, it looks much roomier with some furniture in it.
We got a a floor lamp from IKEA to match the desk lamp I already have. Plus some curtains to hide the sketchy looking blinds. (I also bought a set of shot glasses since they were dirt cheap! As well as a dustpan+hand broom) I unpacked the boxes I moved over today and moved things to their proper corners of the room. And I figured out what I still have yet to buy.
I LOVE my new room :)
There were some really cheap photo frames at IKEA. I think I want to get a whole bunch, stain them black, and decorate my wall with pictures of people I love! And I want to frame Brucey and the Beatles.
Oh... and since there's so much balcony space, I was thinking of getting some plants in some pretty little pots. Maybe a rosemary bush. Maybe a dwarf citrus. Maybe a bigger pot with some basil, thyme, and sage. Maybe all of the above. I can smell the yumminess already!
Ahhhh! I'm so excited about the new place!!! It's beautiful :D
I want to make my bed pretty. Like all of those department store models and shit. Just because I can since I need to buy full-sized sheets anyway! YAY!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment