Saturday, May 30, 2009

My Triangle

Wuh oh.

I think I would describe Victor and I as more than friends, but decidedly less than lovers. There's romantic tension that we're both determined not to breach. And although it's sad to think that we won't know what could have become of us, it's for the better. Long distance friendships are difficult enough already.

But then there's Pascal. (Get it? Triangle? It's clever!) There's nothing really different about the situation with him. He's also leaving in two weeks. Except we didn't start off as friends first. We had our hellos and hopped right into unabashed flirting. And our friends have caught on. And even though all we have is 10th and finals weeks, they're all egging us on toward each other. It's all very disconcerting. He is also too hot for his own good. We got sososoooo close to making out last night. It was ridiculous.

The "Disco Bitch" party went from 9 until 4. We were together talking, flirting, drinking, smoking, dancing, etc from 11 onward. Can't deny that there's chemistry... damnit.

Frickin PDA. I can't count how many times we almost kissed and didn't because neither of us are huge fans of macking in plain sight. It's what I hate about parties.

No comments: