Monday, January 4, 2010

My Spare Time

I set my alarm for 7 am. I woke up at 6:30. After a few minutes of trying to squeeze in a few extra minutes of sleep, I gave up and decided to shower and get a head start on my first day of winter quarter.

Ate some oatmeal and tangerines while watching Good Morning America, packed a lunch of PB&J, drove to school at 8, parked without too much trouble, trekked to PC, got a cup of tea at the Sunshine Market, and arrived exactly 10 minutes early to 9 am econ lecture. Lecture consisted of passing out a syllabus. Another hour to spare!

So then I sat down and got my entire schedule into iCal, made a to-do list, and looked up cheaper alternatives to the bookstore for my textbook needs. I'm now sitting outside my next classroom. Super early. Someone is practicing Mozart's Ronda alla Turca upstairs. I really don't know what else to do. My schedule is really not too bad, but I kind of wish this spare time would pop up when I actually need it instead of on my first day back... when I have nothing better to do than to blog about my day thus far.

I hope I can keep up with my schedule. Despite all the floofiness today, I don't doubt that I'll be hankering for breathing time a few weeks from now.

No comments: