First week was a little bit ridiculous. I'm happy to announce that I made a conscious effort to allot myself a little chunk of downtime every day of this week. Whether it be watching The Office (or Jersey Shore...), getting caught up on HIMYM, cooking and eating dinner, reading for leisure, going on a date, or negotiating fantasy bball trades, time for fun is crucial to one's well-being. Or at least it is to my well-being.
Yesterday was kind of a special fun day splurge. Mike and I went to PB in the afternoon. We walked around, did some window shopping, chilled by the beach, and got dinner at Joe's Crab Shack. Awesome :)
This week in general has left me feeling much less stressed and happier overall without really diminishing my overall productivity. However, I do have a few assignments to complete and a quiz to study for. The focus this weekend will be on getting all that done before the funfests begin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment