It's been a long week, blog buddies. And it wasn't a particularly good one.
There were some ups. For example, I haven't had a single meal that I didn't make/pack myself. That meant a week of PB&J, but hey. Sacrifices. Another up was that I got so much done. Woke up early every day, did massive amounts of work. All in all, a very productive start to the quarter.
But there were so many frustrating aspects as well. I hate commuting from Scripps Ranch to downtown to La Jolla and back again. It's exhausting, expensive, and environmentally uncouth. And it sucks when people are insensitive about me trying to stay on top of things. This quarter is going to be really difficult, and I'm really making an effort not to get distracted too often. Plus I really wish I could spend more time with my boyfriend. The time is there, but it's really just a matter of getting some time to hang when we're not surrounded by a ton of people... as well as an issue of discrepancies in social priorities. All in all, my first week back has been rough. I'm ready to knock out... although it'd be nice if I could forget this week even happened and then knock out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment