I'm entering the final leg of Christmas break. Even though there's still the new year to be celebrated, I'm trying to start bracing myself for the 10 weeks of academic onslaught to come. Poo.
So I'm sleeping and waking up a little earlier and weaning myself off of all the movie-watching. I spent a couple hours this morning reading boring shit I didn't particularly care to read about. It was good practice for school.
When I get back, the first thing I'll have to do is clean out my room. There's a lot of stuff I don't really use, so I'll pack it all up and shove it in a storage room downstairs. Less clutter, less distraction, less butt-pain. I like having a clean start. New notebooks and stuff always make me feel kind of happy. Like I can write my own destiny... or academic transcript. It's awesome. Starting over again could be good for me I think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment