I've been hanging out with those two every day this week. We dragged our asses all over the bay. I think Jeff is a little shopped out. After Powell Street, Union Square, Santana Row, Valley Fair, Japan Town, and the Great Mall, I can't deny that I am too. That's averaging two shopping places per day. Frickin hardcore.
We got to hang out at a chiropractic clinic where Jeff's mom works. It was fun playing with machines and stretching and doing "dance trance" yoga on the super cool gel floor mats.
I have bad posture I think.
Rick and Jon came over last night while Jeff's family took Rina to dinner. We're planning a day trip to Tahoe. But none of us want to drive in crazy iciness. So that's kind of a problem.
Sorry this is really boring to read. I just have to document the random stuff I've been up to. I want to watch a movie or something.
Ooh. Santana Row. 5-8 pm tomorrow. My a cappella babies. Outside Maggiano's. Fuggen John's on vacation. But I'll be there. Just if anyone's interested.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment