Sunday, December 7, 2008

My Random Acts Of "I Love You" Day

I wrote my grandma a letter. It was tedious because I really suck at Chinese when I'm not typing. Computers are such a bad habit. But I did it nonetheless. A full page of loving one-way banter.

I also sang a song for my mommy and sent her a YouTube link. Because I just want to go home. And I love my mommy.

All in the name of procrastination.

Honestly, I just can't study anymore. I feel as though everything's just redundant information, and I'm not entirely sure why I was still spending so much time staring at pages of lecture notes I could probably recite off the top of my head. Word for word, symbol for symbol. I am in love with my own notes. I sometimes read them in my spare time. I love supplementing my notes too. Because I'm frickin weird like that.

Also, I kind of want to post a video. Of "O Holy Night" because I love that song. I just can't quite figure out how I should play the part that goes "fall on your knees..." and onward. I can play something. But it doesn't really fit with the way I play the rest of the song. Whoops. I should like... get better at guitar or something. I've never felt more incompetent at an instrument than I do right now.

So I'm going to get some practicing in. Now. I'm red-bulled past being able to sleep anyway. Whoops.

Oh... and I'm not going to stop until my fingers start peeling. Again.

No comments: