Not that I'm all that concerned about my finals or anything, but I don't have my glasses. And this whole studying without them deal is making my head hurt. It's not like I left my glasses in someone's car or in my room or whatever. No. My glasses are floating around in my sock drawer in Fremont. 500 miles away. I'm officially stupid times a bazillion.
I leave my glasses at my parents' house the week before finals. I'm just all kinds of dumb, huh? And it's not as if I don't already lack motivation to study.
Despite that minor drawback and the mild headache accompanying it, I'm actually really happy. School's practically over! I'm going home in exactly three days! It's the holiday season! Just thinking about it all puts me into this ridiculously happy mood. I spontaneously smile and sometimes burst into song. And I've figured out a resolution for the new year!
I hereby resolve to be a very-apparently happier person than everyone I dislike. I'm going to be so fuckin happy, the damn sun's going to shine out of my ass. Forreal. And then I can be an even happier person knowing that everyone I don't like is more miserable than I am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment