Finals are over for me. I can't say that I'm not a little relieved. I totally drew Al Gore and Man-Bear-Pig for this one question on global warming I just couldn't think of a real answer to. I also doodled Batman on the side of one page, and decided to leave it there and write "The Dark Knight: on DVD and Blu-Ray today!" rather than attempt to erase it. (Let's face it... that mask was gonna leave its mark even if I did manage to erase it.)
Minor setbacks. Not to worry. I'm pretty sure lower division biology never killed anyone.
Something of note. Yes. Best Friend (that's his name) and I were reviewing outside of Warren lecture hall before our final today. I hadn't slept a ton. Neither had he. But my eyes weren't so glazed that I couldn't read his little mnemonics.
For example:
Limber Pastafarian Pussy Double Penetration Her Rectum.
I don't even remember what it stands for. (Neither did he when I asked him about it. He got stuck on "pussy" and kind of drifted into a daze...) It doesn't even make any sense. Pastafarian's not even a word. I think it has something to do with the order of stuff appearing on Earth. Like land plants and then... something else, dinosaurs? Homo sapiens thrown in somewhere too. I have no idea. All I can think of when I see that mnemonic is limber pussy.
I don't hate mnemonics. I have a few myself!. Like for taxonomy? Kingdom, phylum, class, order, family, genus, species?
AKA: Keep Penguins Cool Or Find Green Spots.
Best Friend's version: King Philip Came Over For Great Sex.
By the way, Best Friend is a guy. And this was all going to be in dialogue format. But I'm a loser and I forgot.
[edit]
I spelled "mnemonic" as "pneumatic." See post title: "My Sleep-Deprived Dialogue." I am so stupid sometimes. Air-operated? What was I thinking?! And this is why I'm no longer a mechanical engineering major. Because I apparently can't tell the difference between mnemonic and pneumatic. Forgive me, world. It was never my intention to be so stupid. I should do humankind a big favor and take myself out of the gene pool. I will be celibate! (Or I can kill myself...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
best mnemonic for the classifications:
kids, please come over for gay sex?
Post a Comment