I'm beginning to think that I wasn't cut out for a conventional relationship. I tend not to be emotionally attached to people, and I'm not very much a fan of sentimental shit. I have to be alone for a good part of my days. It really bothers me when I don't have that luxury. And although I've never really had any problems with fidelity, the very premise of commitment scares the crap out of me. The "c" word just evokes images of iron maidens in my mind. Torturous entrapment.
I know I'm overthinking things, and I know that's all kinds of horrible. But on the other hand, I can't just let slide the fact that I'm terribly unsettled by my current predicament. I definitely need some more time to consider things. In the meantime, I have to officially officially turn down Vegas this coming weekend (sad, I know) to slow things down. We're having K-BBQ at his place the weekend after that, so that should give me plenty of time to clear my head and perhaps not be so freaked out.
On a side note, I found out today that my blog reads like the "Norah" chapters in the Infinite Playlist book that got made into a movie starring that dude in Juno.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment