LAAF was pretty bombdiggity. I got to meet and talk to a lot of a cappella VIPs. Including my personal almost-deity, Deke Sharon. I've been singing his arrangements for ages, and he's altogether amazing.
Bill Hare. Cool guy. I got to talk to him for a while too.
Enough about people way more important than I, though. I'm not sure what's up with me, but I haven't quite been myself for the past 2-3 days. It exhausted me to get out of bed and go about normally, so I simply didn't. I ran one errand in the morning, and didn't leave my room for the rest of the day. I didn't get bored, hungry, or even tired. I guess you could call it a form of meditation. Or maybe that's just my excuse for being inexcusably lazy. I don't know.
I did manage to drag myself to the shower this afternoon when I finally emerged from my cave. It's been more than a day. Now would probably be a good time for me to seek food. I'm still not hungry, but my brain is a little fuzzy.
I'm tired. I'm not really sure what of, but this whole façade of animation is really draining.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment