I kind of have a headache. In case the title didn't communicate that.
ICCA clothes is still not bought. The girls' pants are proving to be über troublesome, and I'm hitting up pinkzone and probably a couple other places too tomorrow. Damnit. LAAF is this weekend, and outfit-solidifying is pretty urgent.
I also have to hit up AT&T because my phone is broken. I turn it on and the damn screen doesn't work. Kind of a pain in the ass. Stupid phone. I hate that shit.
What else? My roomie and her boyfriend broke up. Not Rina and Jeff. Other roomie.
I bought some stuff on impulse at Target. I'm playing with the Target stuff to avoid studying.
There's a lot of drama going on right now involving the girls I lived with last year. My old roommate dropped out and moved out. My old suitemates de-friended her on Facebook. I'm not going to say I was a huge fan of my roommate, but there's a lot of shit goin' on, and I'm just grateful not to be involved.
I thought I'd add this as a note: I forgot John's birthday this year. That's probably not saying much because I also forgot my bestie's birthday (STUPID!), but I always used to remember it. And this year it completely eluded me. I didn't even think of it until I read my Facebook news feed and he had 4378297473829 birthday wallposts from our mutual friends.
This is the randomest post ever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment