Monday, January 12, 2009

My Crackdown

My weight. It bothers me. I weigh more than my dad. That's not saying an awful lot because I also happen to be kind of a lot taller than he is, but it is still saying something. I'm the heaviest I have ever been in my entire life. Think greater than 160, I think. Not that I have an actual scale. But I weighed myself at home and I was 158. Since then, I've consumed 5 pints of ice cream and a lot of breakfast burritos. Soooo yes. I would say I've probably topped the 160 mark.

Not going to lie, I have to be fricken hot for ICCA. Not to mention San Diego beach season, which will be starting in about a month. So given those deadlines... I have a month to drop twenty. (Or 30 if I can manage it...)

I will be gym-ing it up at least twice a day. I will not be eating any more ice cream. Or breakfast burritos. In fact, I will be drinking 3 L of water every day and I will be eating dressing-less salads and protein shakes (soy milk + protein powder). Nicholai and I both have goals to lose crazy amounts of weight (not too unhealthily) so we're in this together. RIMAC at 8 am, guys. My beloved Rina is also going to be holding me accountable.

So I'm totally going to do this. I can't be letting myself go at 20. That's ridiculous. I hate to say it guys... but I want to look like I did when I was 16.

[edit]
Also... the dude I met on Friday who I actually gave my real number to totally called and we're hanging out Thursday. Not too sure how I feel about that, but hey. Hanging out is fun, right?

No comments: