Friday, January 16, 2009

My Love For The Ages

I love John Legend. So much. I have all of his CDs. Seriously. I even have the Sergio Mendes CD that features him. And his "Live From Philadelphia" CD. And I just watched him in concert. Just by ushering for two hours. Shana and I both.

I love him forever. And nothing will ever change that. I don't care if he gets all MJ-crazy. I will always love him.

So I didn't get too much working out done... but I'm pretty damn proud of me. And I ate one nacho. With cheap liquid cheese. But whatever. That's OK. I burned plenty of calories 'gasming at the concert.

But the total weight lost for Monday-Friday is.... approximately 7.5 pounds. Awesome. I just have to keep this up and I'll be all normal again within two weeks. And ready for beach season in three :)

No comments: