I braced myself for the worst coming into Winter quarter. I mean... I'm not taking anything I love. Required shit and the biggest pain-in-the-ass lab class I'll ever take. I think I have been pleasantly surprised, however, to find that maybe it won't be too bad.
Winter quarter is looking up to be an easy load. So long as I keep up with coursework. Tomorrow, I go back to work.
I've accomplished my goal of getting a little more than half of my first assignment done. And I've purchased my textbooks. And true to my goals, I have also played a solid half hour of guitar, not including little bits here and there. But I have not yet sorted all of my laundry. And I have definitely not had 5 glasses of water. Not that I'm going to force myself to drink a couple glasses within the next hour and a half. I can, however, get my stupid laundry sorted out. And hang up all that randomly stacked clothes I've been meaning to get organized.
My computer arrived in Fremont today. I'm letting my dad hold onto it for me. I'd feel guilty accepting his gift, when I very clearly don't deserve it after last quarter's debacle. I'll have less on my conscience if I can manage to redeem myself (and my GPA) this quarter before allowing myself such a luxury.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment