Well, I still haven't done my laundry. It's been sorted and shit, I just haven't gotten around to actually tossing it in a machine and waiting and folding and all that jazz. I know, it's stupid.
I still have clothes... I'll be alright chilling in dance pants and a tube top for now. Ugh.
Goal for today: DO TWO LOADS OF LAUNDRY. The whites and the linens. Do 'em.
This football game is not going too awesomely for my adopted team.
I need to take better care of myself. My diet is junky and all-around disgusting. And I think it's reflecting in my energy level. I'm just so lethargic and lazy and fdjskal.
There's so much to do that hasn't already been done. It's only second week. I feel like I'm behind. But I know that I'm not really... I just feel like I am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment