Thursday, January 15, 2009

My Quick Addendum

Bee tee dubs. I am still freaking out about dinner tonight.

And I can feel my eye bags. No need for mirrors. Chem lab is going to kill me today because I only have half of my procedure down... hopefully I remember all that shit from high school chem lab.

And I recently rediscovered Corinne Bailey Rae. Just one song, actually. "Breathless." It's the bombdiggity.

I don't know why my mood has been all over the place today. Maybe I'm just really tired? Maybe there's just a lot of stuff going on for my stupid emotions to register.

For the record, I finally got around to doing weights this morning. 8928349178947928174398 reps of very little weight still hurts like a bitch. Dude. I better be a helluva lot lighter by the end of tomorrow night for all this frickin crazy working out and eating right.

Oh yea... and I'm totally just sticking to fluids today, which probably doesn't help my emotional disposition or my energy level, because I don't know about you, but I'd hate to be "one of those girls" who eat nothing in front of boys. Or on dates. Or whatever. But after yesterday's boba splurge, I really really have to stick to daily caloric intake shit, so to make sure I don't overdo my calories, and thereby undo any progress I've made, while still appearing not to be one of those crazy diet chicks. Does that make sense? I'm not even going to read it over.

Bottom line: maintain diet AND eat normally at dinner.

Just for today. F@ck. The things I do to not come off as 100% neurotic.

No comments: