Thursday, January 15, 2009

My Mad Sighs

Cannot find my goddamn retainer. My teeth are shifting. I'm pretty sure it somehow got thrown away. F@ck. There goes 600 USD. And I only just got it a couple months ago.

We finished Rick Astley choreography today. I really hate some people. It's so sad. I'm pretty damn sick of being underhandedly singled out. And I was at the damn rehearsal room at La Regencia for 6 hours today because fuckin Arjun reserved rooms for the wrong damn days. Fuck me with a chainsaw. Up the ass. I don't know why I still let myself get butt hurt over stupid shit like that. But I still do. Even though my dad wrote me an e-mail today telling me that he was wearing his "I <3 Tritones" shirt today to help me <3 Tritones again. I love my dad. I'm still pretty unhappy with those tones. I'm not hard to please. Just don't be completely useless.

I'm pretty fricken vulgar and mean-spirited right now.

ALSO, I'm apparently going out for Szechuan food tomorrow. Damn frickin it. I don't know what I'm going to do about this. I'm triple booked this weekend. Dinner on Thursday with Mr. RA/AFROTC. Kung fu movies with the bestie on Sunday morning. And then Wiljam with hangout namesake plus some other dude... Why does stuff come up when I least expect it to?

Geeeez frickin piece of kill me now. I have stuff to look forward to. I'm just really not enjoying right now. Hopefully I'll wake up tomorrow and feel better about all this random crap weighing down on me.

And I don't know if I can bring myself to drop out of school. After nearly 50k and two years at UCSD, I'd live in guilt for the rest of my life if I didn't finish my degree in something... but is that any reason to stay? Just because I'm so far in already?

P.S. I had passionfruit green tea today and I'm pretty pissed at myself for breaking a super healthy streak. Even though it was half-sugar. Empty calories are no bueno.

No comments: