Saturday, January 3, 2009

My Game Of Catch-Up

I can't believe break is all but over already. True to tradition, I spent a day in the city with Tina and ate Thai food and gelato. Huzzah.

I have to quit procrastinating and finish the songs I promised The Ritards I'd arrange for them.

OK. New Year's Eve story. My friends and I watched the entire first season of How I Met Your Mother and pretty much fell in love with the show. I have a friend who hella looks like Ted Mosby. It's uncanny. I saw Ted Mosby and was like, "ZOMG MIKE CHANG IS TED!" but he's not. It's weird. I Facebooked Mike, and now everytime he writes on my wall I think of a smurf penis.

What else is there to write? I'm still not caught up on The Office. What the hell is wrong with me? I'm a little scared to watch because my life will be ruined if Jim and Pam do not end up together.

Oh yea... I deleted the other blog. The one where I bitch and whine about being single. I realized that I'm a little over it, and I don't really care so much anymore. I mean... after last quarter, I think I have bigger things to worry about than finally catching someone worth keeping.

Actually, I'm going to contradict all that right now. I still think my momma might have had a little bit of a point when she told me...

"Wen-ah, grades are very important. School is very important. Work is very important. But these things will not keep you warm at night."

I thought it was pretty sound advice. Very cliché slash sagacious. And then she continued...

"Is SD cold? You should bring back the blanket Auntie got for you in Korea."

I'm just going to go ahead and stick with the first part. There's no need for me to give up entirely, but whatever happens, happens. All I can hope for is that something good will turn up when I least expect it to.

So yea. That's that. I could always put that teenaged (I'm technically still a teenager at nineTEEN) love angst into The Student Account. It's all been a learning process, right?

I really want to be twenty already. Nineteen is such an awkward number. Adult, yet teen-aged. I think twenty would better suit me. I'm looking forward to it.

No comments: