Sunday, January 4, 2009

My Almond Biscotti

Yea. I made some. And I'm pretty happy with it. Time to invite people over for coffee, I guess.

It's my last day at home. Yet again. I'm always making these posts. Over it.

A dear friend of mine IMed me yesterday evening, and we made a friend-date at the coffee shop inside our local Borders. Before an accidental running-into at the airport a few months ago, the last time we had talked or seen each other was graduation. But we're keeping in touch now. For sure.

It was a lot of fun to catch up with an old pal over black coffee. And then the nerdy hangout over comics. He's trying to get me into Scott Pilgrim, but we couldn't find volume one. I'll have to wait on that. I'm trying to get him into War Games because I'm a little bit in love with Dick Grayson. AND Tim Drake AND Terry McGinnis. Sucks for me that they don't exist, but at least it makes for some pretty interesting daydreams. Nightwing, Robin, and Future Batman duking it out for my affections? Hells yes.

I'm so weird.

No comments: