I don't know why guys call it a "hang out" when they clearly know it's something else. I'm down for hanging out. I'm not so sure anymore if I'm down for being in the dating pool.
And hang out, I did yesterday. I watched Hamlet 2 and Zombie Strippers with Rick and Jon. Both movies were shit, but we had fun. So whatever. And then SarMar and Mu came over :)
Coti's was yummy :)
Blogtv ensued :)
I really liked yesterday. I'm really excited about tomorrow (what a day to witness!). And I'm really enjoying these extra few school-less hours :)
There's tons of work to be done, and I've been trailing off of my diet over the weekend, but so far as I can tell, there's not very much damage done and I'm still feeling relatively alright on the health front. With that said, my goal for this week is to super-charge my workouts with a more regular weights routine and an hour and a half of cardio rather than the usual hour. (Likely to be split into two parts.) I don't expect to lose as much weight this week, but I'm still aiming for 8 pounds by Friday. Oh yea... and I have to stretch more because I have 0 flexibility.
School is going to kill me this week. Midterms start. Very soon. Today is my mental-preparation day. Shit starts tomorrow.
I'm frickin gonna own this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment