I'm actually in Irvine right now. Tritones retreat.
We rehearsed for about 9 hours today. Fricken A. I loved most of it. Our ICCA choreo is down. It's pretty baller. I wish I had some kind of way to prove that I know shit. Because the comments and suggestions I have somehow carry a million times the gravity when they're said by Northwood High's choir dude. Lame. I got some very sheepish looks today.
Darryl and Chelsea are hella baller dancers.
Right now I'm supposed to be teaching choreography to Megan, who has skipped about 15 hours of rehearsal this week, including all 9 hours from today. I guess I am, but I also have an earbud in and I'm avidly typing this blog entry while chatting with Wilmar and watching our Coti's hotsauce faceoff on YouTube. Haha...
There's a whole host of people I'm not in love with right now, but it's difficult to pinpoint the last time I've had this much contempt for a single individual.By some kind of freak miracle, my temper is still in tact. Somehow. Probably because I've tuned so much of her stupid voice out. I strongly believe her behavior merits being booted out of the group. And I don't really care. There's a reason I always write her stupid shit to sing. And stick her directly in back of someone taller than her in all the choreo. I guess I kind of figured. We sounded and looked fine today. She's extraneous.
In fact, she looks and sounds horrible.
Wilmar has cheered me up considerably with some random stuffs. I am eternally grateful to my friends for being my friends. Lawd knows I'd have killed someone long ago if it weren't for them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment