So in case all y'all didn't know, I got arrested for drinking underaged, being drunk in public, and failing to comply. That was October 3rd.
The incident went unmentioned until about two weeks ago, when I received an e-mail telling me that I had been written up. What the random. And I just finished dealing with the Res Dean and all that shit about half an hour ago.
Stupid shit. Something to go along with all that: I was told that my RA is afraid of me... along with half of the other Asante residents. Well... one of them has reason to be now. I'm tempted to add one of her Chinese language classes and dominate it. Sweet nerdy revenge.
Whatever. Over it. That's another 150 bucks out of my pocket. Fricken A.
What am I going to do with myself? I keep wavering back and forth. Once again, I'm half thinking that I should drop out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment