I was very happy today! I woke up and went to the gym with Nicholai. A whole hour of cardio. YAY! I'll be back tomorrow morning as well...
I'm feeling really weirdly sore though. Not like a good workout sore, but more like a "I'm getting sick and I can't really flex properly" sore. Strange. I hope I'm not getting sick.
The diet went well today. Plenty of protein and bunny feed. Delicious. Not really, but pretty damn healthy.
But the biggest reason why I'm happy today is because my friend got a job today! Right next to where I work! And I'm very very excited and happy :) I also found out that my old roomie from Bulgaria got into the grad school of her choice! So double happy!
I'm hoping that I don't feel so weirdly sore tomorrow, because that would suck butt. And I also kind of hope that lab goes alright tomorrow. And that I don't feel so weird at work.
ONE MORE THING. So my friend... actually, my coworker's housemate who I have hung out with during happy hours of yore and who looks a lot like Ted Mosby, is apparently kind of sniffing around. Which is kind of awkward. Nice guy. Hottie patottie. But still. I think I'd feel really weird if I went out with someone six years older than I. Even if it was just dinner. I'm not even twenty. Come on now.
I need to have a sit down with my girlses, and we need to discuss all these randomass boyses floating around my life. One quarter I couldn't so much as get a roguish grin from anyone. Now I'm a little boggled by IMs, calls, and whatnot. Funny how these things work, yea? I can't say I'm not flattered, but I'm really much more flustered than anything else.
Maybe I should turn in soon. I feel so tired.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment