Thursday, January 29, 2009

My New Outlook

You know what? I'm not gonna tell him. That's what I've decided. If it's meant to be, he'll have to make the move. I've never had to initiate in my entire life, and there's no reason why that should change now. I guess I'm still a girl of tradition at heart.

Plus, that way there's no risk of being stuck in something completely one-sided. So I'm wishing myself a happy 14th month of being single right now. (I've actually been single for 14 months as of yesterday, but let's be lenient. It's not really something good to commemorate.)

One thing to change though: I guess I shouldn't stare at my feet and pick at my fingers when he's around. He must think that I'm socially retarded or something, because I never maintain eye contact with him (for fear of blushing) and I never address him by name except for when I'm saying hi.

One time, he stuck his whole hand in my face to show me some random callouses. Is that a sign?

I'm such a damn spazcase. Geez.

No comments: